Welcome to this month’s edition of Smart Money.
With the federal election just around the corner, we talk about the differences in the Coalition and Labor budget superannuation policies. Watch the video below to find out more about Labor’s proposals to:
- Lower the non-concessional contributions cap
- Lower the Division 293 threshold
- Bring back the 10% rule and remove tax deductible super contributions for the majority of employees
- Fast track the increase to the superannuation guarantee
- Abolish limited recourse borrowing arrangements for SMSFs
- Abolish imputation credit refunds