we respect clients | we respect money | relationships matter
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Chick St Clair & Partners Pty Ltd and The Advice Exchange advisers adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles and seek to apply consistent privacy practices. In particular:
- You may request access to information held by us about you, your investment portfolio and any other service which you may receive by contacting us.
- In order to manage and administer our financial planning and advice services, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to certain third parties. Unless you consent to this disclosure we will not be able to provide you with financial planning and advice services. The types of organisations to whom we may disclose your personal information include:
- Financial institutions for the provision of financial products such as investments, superannuation, life insurance;
- organisations directly contracted to provide support services such as compliance reviews, mailing services, maintenance of our information technology systems, organisations providing research, technical and/or paraplanning services;
- Government regulatory bodies as required in order for us to meet our legislative obligations.
We will only disclose your personal information to these organisations to enable them to undertake specified management and administration services. We will not disclose your information for any other purpose unless requested by you.
Where you wish to authorise any other parties to act on your behalf, to receive information and/or undertake transactions, please notify us in writing.
We may send you further information from time to time about financial planning and advice services. You may elect to stop receiving such information at any time by contacting us. You can change your mind at any time by letting us know in writing.
Any questions about privacy should be directed to The Advice Exchange please contact:
Phone: (03) 9823 1344
Mail: Level 2, 177 Toorak Road
South Yarra Vic 3141
How to complain
If you have a complaint about privacy please tell us as soon as possible. We offer a free complaints resolution process for all our clients. Simply contact us.
To assist us help you, we ask you to follow the following three step process:
- Gather all the supporting documents about the matter of the complaint. Think about the questions you want answered and decide what resolution you are seeking.
- Contact the relevant staff member or adviser where your situation will be reviewed and if possible resolved straight away.
- If at this stage the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact the Privacy Officer using the contact points listed above. We will provide you with the contact details of the person who will investigate your complaint and answer your questions. We promise to provide our response within a maximum of 45 days.
If, after having raised the issue with us you are still dissatisfied with the outcome, you are able to escalate the complaint to an external dispute resolution scheme.
The Advice Exchange is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) and can be contacted via:
Phone: 1800 931 678
Mail: GPO Box 3
Melbourne Vic 3001
What people are saying about CSP
We have been clients of CSP for almost 20 years and have enjoyed a great relationship with Lachlan and his team. We learned quickly at the start of the relationship that we couldn’t improve on the advice we were being given by acting independently.
Lachlan does detailed research on investment opportunities and tailors his advice based on clearly understanding his client’s needs.
I have been a client for some years now and I have always found their advice and guidance to be highly professional, accurate and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend them.
Finding CSP to steer me through the financial world with security and comfort was the most fotunate outcome I could have hoped for. Always ready to guide and advise to the best possible outcomes, I am sure there could be no better place to be Thank you always Lachlan and your fabulous team👍🏻🌅
We never doubt the integrity of CSP and the investment advice matches the level of risk we are prepared to accept. Since retiring we have been very satisfied with the performance of our superannuation fund.