Over $31,000 raised for The Humpty Dumpty Foundation!
On behalf of CSP we would like to thank everyone that generously donated to our Balmoral Burn fundraising. As well as a great number of our loyal clients, we received wonderful donations from Andrew Doquile: The Advice Exchange, Dalton Nicol Reid, Colonial First State, Magellan, Bennelong, Fidelity, JP Morgan, Pinnacle, Platinum, Macquarie and CommInsure just to name a few!
The Balmoral Burn is a wonderful event, started by ex-Wallaby captain, Phil Kearns to raise money for much needed equipment for sick kids in hospitals across Australia. This is the third year that we have been a part of this great cause and have now raised more than $54,000 in total for the foundation making CSP the biggest fundraiser for the Balmoral Burn in 2017!
The $31,099.61 raised has been allocated to the below essential equipment. The hospitals have been advised that their wishes have been granted, they are delighted and send their thanks.
- RAD-5 Pulse Oximeter for Echuca Regional Health, VIC
- Connex Vital Signs Monitor for Katherine Hospital, NT
- Connex Vital Signs Monitor for Manning Hospital, NSW
- Radical-7 Pulse Oximeter for Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, QLD
- Humpty’s Breath of Life for Port Macquarie Base Hospital, NSW
- Perfusor Space Syringe Pump for Royal Darwin Hospital, NT
Once again, thank you to everyone who generously donated and for the words of support posted on our donation page!
Here are a few pics from the day.
The CSP team at the start line, ready to conquer the hill.
Paul Francis OAM (Founder & Executive Chairman, The Humpty Dumpty Foundation) with Lachlan.
Proof we made it to the top of the hill!
The kids enjoying the petting zoo.
Thank you from the Humpty Dumpty Foundation.